TYB002 SOLAR PANEL MANUAL
Monocrystalline silicon solar panel (high photoelectric conversion efficiency and good stability; this is the highest photoelectric conversion efficiency of all types of solar panels at present).
Open-circuit voltage of solar panel: 17V
Built-in 6 rechargeable lithium batteries
Battery capacity: 4400mAh
Adapter can be fully charged in 6 hours
Output interface: waterproof plug
Discharge temperature: -20°C to 65°C
Applicable motor type: WSERD40 or WSERD50
Protection Index: IP40
Output power: 4w
Output voltage: 11.1V
Lifetime: charge/discharge 500 times
Power adapter specs: output DC16.8V/1A DC3.5x1.35
Charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Working temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Overall dimensions: 546mmx89.6mmx32mm
BATTERY CHARGING SOLUTION
- Extension cable can be used if needed, but the longer the cable, the more voltage drop. Please ask your supplier for professional advice before using extension cable.
- You are strongly recommended to clean solar panel’s surface to get good exposure from the sun.
- Any problems you encounter, please reference manual, or ask for professional advice.
- Keep the product away from children to avoid any hazard.
- Please remember to respect the local regulations - hand in the non-working electrical equipment to an appropriate waste disposal center. The packaging material is recyclable. Dispose of the packaging in an environmentally friendly manner and make it available for the recyclable material collection-service.
- Any improvements to the product will not be notified in advance.