WSERD30B MOTOR GUIDE
Protection index: IP20
The motor can be compatible with 15 remotes at most.
Received frequency: 433.92MHz
Charge Time: 6 hours
CHARGING & WAKING UP MOTOR
Please charge the motor using charger 16.8V/1A before operation. The motor won't function until it has been charged.
Waking up the motor for the first time:
Method A - Plug ALDC charger into charging port for a few seconds until it vibrates.
Method B - Press and hold white motor head button for 6 seconds, green LED will flash 3 time and then turn red.
CHANGING THE RUNNING DIRECTION
TURN ON "STEP-BY-STEP" MODE
TURN OFF "STEP-BY-STEP" MODE
TOP LIMIT SETTING
BOTTOM LIMIT SETTING
TOP LIMIT DELETING
BOTTOM LIMIT DELETING
ASSIGNING AN EXTRA REMOTE
SETTING THE THIRD LIMIT
THE LIGHT INDICATOR
- Put motor into “sleep mode”. This function reboots the motor if you cannot assign a remote to the motor for the first time.
- Press motor head button once, motor vibrates.
- Press motor head button 4 times, red light illuminates with each press and then turns green.
- If the product hasn’t been used for half a year, please recharge it.
- Don't put the product into a fire, in case of fire, it may explode and cause environment pollution.
- Setting may fail due to the interference of signal. If this happens, please reset.
- RE101 is taken as an example in product introduction. The motor is compatible with several other controls of the same make.
- Please do not press buttons for too long in case life span of battery declines. The button should be about 0.5s with 1s interval.
- If the battery is in low power, remote doesn’t work, even if the light comes on, please replace battery.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Ambient temperature: -20°C - +65°C, charging temperature: 0°C - 65°C.
- This information is subject to changes without prior notice.